Tuesday, August 27, 2013

GETTING READY….

Started today ….
Doing outside prep for winter…I will be leaving in about 3 weeks…and time goes fast so thought I better get busy…and besides my garbage pick up ends this week so needed to get it done so they will take it on Thru.Working on trimming my butterfly bushes… Got that done and lawn mowed by 11:30 when it started to pour down rain…
2013-08-27_09-12-07_640
While it was raining…
I worked on the front porch …stacking up the couple lawn chairs  I had there and one little lawn table…after rain..took them to the shed. The one little chair left goes in the RV..and table goes in the house…so I can still sit out there until I leave...and of course Maggie girl’s leash…so she can guard her domain…
001

Also need …
to finish up the trimming of the rose bushes ..but cant find my gloves…might have to go buy a new pair…the roses really grew “leggy” this summer so going to cut them way back…they should be moved not enough sun by the porch…this pic was taken early in the summer…
2013-06-05_17-49-29_453
Hope to be doing….
some of this..(pic below) soon  (camping)…like on the way back to Florida…I have things to take with me..like a couple pieces of furniture…that might make things tight in the rig…
100_5139
The rest of the story…
There is more storms and rain on the way…just sitting here in the RV..trying to figure out what to do next…only 1pm and I am tired…need to go get some Maggie food..either today or tomorrow..pet store is in a town 20 min. away so need to make a list of anything else I might need in that area…like getting some things at the Wal-Mart there that our WM does not have…It is nice that my sister is letting me user her van while she is recuperating from hip surg.
003
Maggie taking a nap…all for now thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment