Sunday, August 25, 2013

LOOK WHAT IS….

Left after the moving sale…
This is the dinning room…I had card tables set up all around the room with furniture and other large items in the middle…this looks wonderful to me….the desk in the front right corner is the one I am taking with me….
003
And this is what is left in the living room…the totes and boxes mostly have what was left from  outside on the tables… if you remember I could not walk thru these rooms before sale…
004
And again I forgot…
to take pics before the sale started…I think it is because people start coming before the time you state in the paper… then it is to late….so this is at the end of the sale…
001
This patio set did not sell…I was selling it all separate and it was cheap…the chairs are original 1950’s not repos..they had few paint chips…the table is of a newer variety with a glass top…few rusty paint chips…the umbrella is new…this is a shabby chippy set…but next year I am going to sand and paint it..the chairs will be pastel colors..like pink, green, yellow or blue..what ever I fancy at the time…and I will sell it…and not cheap either…I had about 6 of these chairs when I had my store..painted them each a different pastel color and put them out in the yard at the store…and with in an hour they were gone…sometimes I really miss my store and refurbing (if that is a word) furniture …but it is really way to much work for me now…very hard.. you work all the time even when store hrs are over…I am retired now..lol… 
002
And the rest of the story….
This has been  a very busy summer…and a few weeks ago I was up set with myself that I was not getting enough done…even tho I did not meet my goals…I can now look back at it and see that I sure got enough done that now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel…that being next summer I can wrap it up and still have some travel fun time in the north…in fact I feel pretty good about everything…want to do two more things this week…rest of dry lock on and paint the lower hall way…then the next week and 1/2 ..pack up RV…close up house inside and outside…and get on the road to the south….I am sooooooo glad there are not more yard sales, moving sales, or flea market set ups….for this year…!!!!!!!!! Also next week I will make up a list of what is left to do…can you believe I am almost done with this…all in all I have been working on getting rid of stuff starting with getting rid of what was in my store when I closed it up , down sizing, fixing up house for the last 6 YEARS!! WOW  is all I can say…Even tho the house is not sold yet I feel like a 10 ton elephant has been lifted of my back…Well this is it for now …thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment