Monday, August 12, 2013

THINGS ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR…

2013-08-11_06-56-39_65

My list so far of things done…

August 11, 2013

new hot water tank bought and installed…

new lawn mower…

new fan light dinning room bought and installed…

attic cleaned out, sorted and priced..

house hold goods sorted and priced…

new kitchen floor installed...

scrapped off upper lower hallway paper…

more dry lock on basement wall…

one – two day yard sale….

one day flea market…

bedroom deep cleaned woodwork painted…

will get both up and down hall way painted this week…

What else…

This is the major things that have been accomplished so far…this does not count the small..and other reg. house hold work done this summer…I’m not sure how much more will get done I went out today and got paint for the hallways and more dry lock…so that will get done..I want more sales going on..but I am so tired don’t know if I can get more than one more done…my list does not impress me…I wanted so much more ready to put on the marked…very upset with myself that I did not get more done…so very thankful to my son for helping me with all this down sizing and remods…if it were not for him..I would not be able to do this…now hope to get this finished up next summer and on the market for sale…soon I will be posting about some traveling…makes me happy …

And here’s Maggie ….

on our walk this morning at the neighborhood P-Office …leaving her P-mail…

2013-08-12_06-27-10_975

that’s all for now thanks for looking and come back soon..blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment