Monday, August 19, 2013

MOVING TO THE RV……TO MUCH NOISE…

MAGGIE AND I HAVE…
moved out to the RV….we have been sleeping out there all last week since it was so much cooler here…
034
Today I started to get the moving sale ready to go on this Fri. and or Sat…depending on the weather…DD and SIL came on Sat and picked up the dining set…so that freed up the whole dinning room…got card tables set up in there…so will only be doing some cooking,shower …and dishes…in the house…also the count down has begun 3 or 4 weeks before launch south…I am glad…tired of all this work..not a fun way to spend your summer…but when I get back to FL..it will be like summer again so I can have some fun time...
007
Last week ….
it was so noisy it was almost unbearable…these guys are right across the yard from my drive way…they made noise all day long…
003
And down the street one block were another group of men…making even more noise….all day…(they are back there again today…)
004
And directly across the street the neighbor was putting up new fence and they had an old cement make that was cranking, chunking and grinding away…
005
Plus this guy was out front with a cement saw cutting up my driveway side walk…I was very glad when 4pm came around and they were gone…
006
The rest of the story…
I guess I was busy all weekend but doesn’t seem like I got much done…went to a few yard sales on Sat. morning…did not buy anything…in the afternoon my DD and SIL came from VA…to pick up the dining set for grandson and wife…he helped me bring down a couple dressers I want to get in the sale…we had a Subway then they were gone again…I will be working on the moving sale all week…I should know by Wed. how the weather will hold out…will put add in paper that day if all goes well…This will be the last sale this year…I guess I will be back next summer to work more…but you better believe it will be done then….and on the market…I got big chunks of stuff accomplished this summer so just few things left…I want to paint the rest of the Dry Lock on and fill a few cracks in the hall plaster.. and paint up the stair way and the down hall…if I can get that finished I will be happy…then I will start packing the rig for travel…that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon…
blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment