Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORE SIDEWALK SAGA…

I left you last post….

where they had come back and started to play around in the sidewalk hole…so after that they brought in this jack hammer type thing that pounded down the dirt…

008

The the other back hoe with the bucket thing on it…like a scoop…brought some nice smooth gravel and they put  that in….

009

And now boys and girls…

you have a properly prepared side walk hole ready to receive a nice load of cement…that they told me would be poured on Mon. ….

010

So fast forward to Mon…….

and true to their word they were here first thing in the morning with the cement truck….

004

and started right to work…I think that they  came to my house first…there were no other sidewalks to be cemented close to me….

007

doing the finish work…it didn’t take them very long to do this part….(the cementing)

008

And here you have it….

The finished sidewalk…that got dug up in …and no one could ever tell me why…

001

As you can see….

I don’t have much to blog about right now..except what is going on in my life right now in PA….no travel, no camping, but I am wanting to camp out sometime soon with some family members…hope they can work it out soon….as the count down has started for my return to Florida…most likely I will be leaving in about 6 weeks…that would make it mid Sept…possibly before…Had a very back breaking and tired 3 day weekend…well if you count Thurs. in that would make it 4 days… I set up for yard sale that day…then Fri. & Sat. yard sale..then Sun set up at the flea market..I will tell you all about that next post…I know one thing ..I can not do physically the things I use to do…Sad smile so after this house/down sizing thing is over with…I will just act like I am retired and have fun…with light work loads…what ever that means. lol…that’s it for this post…thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment