Friday, August 9, 2013

ODDS & ENDS….AND EASY JOB!

A little vignette…
in a corner on my front porch…I love hen’s and chicken’s…the plant that is…pretty stone I found at my son’s house…and another plant my sister gave me quite a few years ago…I took H&C’s to Florida with me planted them at the base of a bush in back yard…while I was in PA. dad thought they were weeds and pulled them all up…;)
007
I have been putting this off…
for good reason (as any of you know that has removed wall paper)…
002
But yesterday I decided to get at it…
I got one of those large with a handle razor wall paper scrapers…rag…bottle of water for spritzing…and started…the bottle of water has a fine spray mist…the best to use…now I have removed my fair share of wall paper…but let me tell you this was by far the easiest that I have ever done…spayed some water on..using the fine mist bottle kept it from getting all over the place…and making to big of a mess…what made this so easy …it is paper and not vinyl ….this was put on over 30 years ago and vinyl was not as popular if it was even invented yet…(I don’t know).. I just damped it a little and it came off in sheets and you can see buy the pics…I really did not have to use the scrapper much at all…I got all the upper hall done …hope to get stairway done today…progress…Smile
003
Here is Maggie girl…
sleeping in here spot while traveling…between the seats in her fluffy bed…she is a good little traveling girl…well almost sleeping …one eye looking to see what is going on….
014
Was suppose to go to some yard sales with my sister…but cloudy rainy day…this will be the last time we can go this summer while I am here…she had her hips replace a few years ago and got the bad ones and has to have it done again..so the first one will be next week and then one month later will be the other…she sure has had problems with them..please say a prayer for her…thanks…
That’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon..blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment