Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SALE, SALE, SALE…..

And so it was…
All weekend plus a few days ….I was so busy that I forgot to take pics until just before the end of the day on Sat…..
2013-08-03_12-40-54_665
so what you are seeing in these pics… are what was left…I had the place packed with stuff you could hardly walk around it all…right after this pic I sold the 49 star flag..I had it in different places thru out the weekend…mostly it was rolled up leaning on something or other…when I unrolled it and put it on that tree it sold right away…
2013-08-03_12-40-40_143
Then on Sunday morning …
I got up at 4:30am in order to leave by 5:30…so I could get a good spot at the flea market..I used my sisters mini van…
001
The place was packed…and a ton of people showed up to buy…and they sure did…I did very well here and at the yard sale I had..so I was a happy camper going to the bank on Mon. morning…below is a pic of the vendors in the row behind me…the only thing I bought was a bag of kettle corn…I took my breakfast and lunch so I would not have to buy food…the weather for the day was cool, breezy, and cloudy as you can see the sky in this pic..
002
And the rest of the story…
I was totally exhausted and on Monday I forgot and missed my Mammogram so had to redo for Wed….been doing laundry before the next rain bands come thru…and trying to figure out when and how to have next sale….like I said before…not much to blog about…I am running out of pics to post also..unless I go back and get some of the pics I took off my old computer…I am still tired so not sure what I will be doing….the grass needs mowed…ugh…if anyone wants to leave a comment…grammynmaggie love to read them…and at least I will know someone is reading my drivel..lol …so again thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

2 comments:

  1. If you made enough money to go to the bank, than it was a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was Judy.... like to make that money every weekend.. but not the back breaking work that goes with it! lol

    ReplyDelete