Monday, July 1, 2013

A COUPLE OF MESSES….

Not a mess….
This was not a mess when I started ….this is what it looked like after painting and cleaning last summer…the first of 2 rooms I got done before my brother passed last July….nothing after that was accomplished …
006
And this was this morning…
Gave the bed and frame to one of my grandsons ….and we emptied the attic into this room…what a mess….a little bit of over flow was put in another bedroom…I got thru almost all this stuff today…priced, pitched and put aside for the sale….I feel much better about this down sizing today….I am not to much upset about all the clutter that surrounds me …as I will soon be rid of it…YEAH…
005
And this was the other mess….
A little to close for comfort..but they didn’t come to much closer…think I mentioned that they are running new water lines here in our town…at least on my side of town…
004
I guess they don’t have to dig up as much of the neighborhood as they have had to in past years…the do something like at the intersections of the streets like you see below and then push the big new blue pipes thru the dirt …I ask how the pushed them and the said with the digging machine…back hoe type yellow thing you see…I wonder how they fit together so the water does not leak out ..forgot to ask…maybe the snap together when the get shoved….I guess it is better to dig up just a few yards rather than everyone's…
006
Geeezzz …you would hardly know they were there…lol…they have fixed and reseeded some yards and replaced sidewalks…but what I have seen I am not impressed…wonder what will happen when they come to fix mine…they took out one whole sections of sidewalk and damaged a couple more…my side walk was pretty new and was flat and straight..but not now…and the city has yet to put in new cement bottom to my driveway…I hope I am still here so I can “supervise” lol
013
Well that’s if for this rainy gloomy Mon. … I have been working all day and now I am tired…so going to call it a day…put a stuffed pork chop covered with sliced onion and apples…in the crock pot…and now it is smelling done to me…time to eat and kick back…thanks for looking and come back soon…
blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment