Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WAITING…

At the RV doc….

001

Took RV to mechanic to  look at and he drove RV …to check out clicking noise…could not find anything…it is intermit…so was glad he heard it..he thinks it was a hubcap…even tho I didn’t think any were loose…when I check….so we took off all hubcaps … I will drive it and see what happens…he checked air and put in a couple #’s have not lost much at all …they were last aired up before I left FL

What am I waiting on…

well I am waiting on 7pm to roll around so I can start my “prep kit” for my colonoscopy and endoscopy tomorrow…went to doc on Monday they had a slot open on thru to do both so I grabbed it…the 7pm will interfere with my TV program I have been watching the American bake off…it is the final…have to figure that one out…yesterday I had to eat only full liquids..that wasn’t so bad…but today it only clear liquids…

This was breakfast….

I have been craving banana popsicles…but you have to buy a whole big bag to get them…so never did..well now is the perfect time to indulge my craving…they are not too bad..but I am still hungry..figured I might as well fancy them up a little…

2013-07-10_11-18-51_894

 And this was lunch….

Not so good…I like lime and lemon…but this jello was just way to sweet for me…did not feel so well after I ate it…so going to stick to the popsicles and water…suppose to hydrate myself also…I never eat jello now I remember why….

2013-07-10_11-25-50_542

Not much of post today…I am suppose to be going to the second half of Shenango River Water Trail Kickoff Event  at Kids Mills Bridge this sat the 13th but …we have a raging high river so they might call it of for this week…still waiting to hear….

Well that’s it for now…so thanks for looking and come back soon. blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment