Thursday, July 18, 2013

OLD HABITS DIE HARD…..

Boy do they ever….
It’s in my blood …as they say…going to yard sales and flea markets…two of my favorite things to do…even tho..(I promise) I don’t buy much …I went today with my DS and BIL,,,it really helps that I don’t have a car….keeps me away from them…but I rarely say no when ask….
001
Things that look like this…..
pull me right in!!! Got the old sewing box pic below at this one…
013
This one looked good….
but held nothing for me….seen a life vest for a dog but too big for Maggie girl…new to boot.. oh well …to bad…
012
Vintage plastic sewing box….
was filled to the brim…I cleaned it out and threw away the junk and this is what was left…these boxes and button boxes are like treasure chest to me…love digging thru them…
018
A sewing box within a sewing box…
This little gem was in side the big sewing box ..cute little thing …with mostly all wood spools of thread…and a tiny tomato pin cushion….
015
A few more goodies that were in the box…
I am not showing everything…take up too many pics …here are some of the best goodies…
016
My kind of yard sale….
I got this stuff at what I call my kind of yard sale…a ton of old junk and vintage…back in the day when I had my store I would have wiped her out…love this …
019
Now before you’all start on me….
Let me tell you I have plans for everything I got today…I have decided that I need to make some money in order to play more in my RV…so I will be doing that when I get back to Florida…first off I am going to start an Etsy store ….I use to sell a lot on Ebay..so I pretty much know what I am doing…first  I will need to do some research and see what the good folks in cyber land are buying and go from there…I know some..but need more info..and then I want to start selling at flea markets with my product and also a few shows… art/craft and antique/vintage…so everything I got today will be refurbished and resold in another form..of one sort or another..I have a knack and a talent for this so I might as well use it while I still can and have some fun….I have been wanting to get back into some kind of part time business for some time now but…some of the life happenings just got the better of me and I have not done it…but I have to tell you now I am feeling much better and I am ready now to go for it…so that’s my story and I am sticking to it…thanks for looking and come back soon
blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment