Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WHAT’S GOING ON….

Some deep…..
cleaning is what’s going on around here…used these items below…
002
to get this gooey mess of the window in the RV..before I left FL I found these window stick on’s …flamingo and palm trees…they were the ones that look and fell like Jell-O Gigglers….well DO NOT buy them…this is a south facing window all summer and they melted and ran down the window…and they were gooey…had a terrible time getting them off…some haze is still there that I have to work on…what a mess…sun also bleached out the color…
001
Then the last….
bedroom clean up…in the 80’s I did some papering and painting of bedrooms…the woodwork is pine and had that dark shellac that they use to put on in the old days…so I put a (suppose to be) good sealer on it Bin …and thought that would take care of things..will after about 5or 6 years maybe more it stared to crackle…now that was not a bad thing back then cause it was Shabby Chic and all the rage…I did not mind the look…but I know now days that most people just wouldn’t get it..so I have to paint it….should anyway after all these years…below before pic..
003
and this was after painting..looks nice and clean…
004
What I got done…
yesterday ….I got about a little over 1/2 done..two walls one window and one door…hope to finish it today..looks like rain and storms gray day so good day to work inside…wall paper of the day…1980’s lol..but I still like it…
005
Guess this it …
for now…I really feel I am getting something accomplished with doing this last bedroom…son has helped me with big stuff so guess I will be finishing what will be done this year myself…so off to work I go …Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho…thanks for looking and come back soon..blessing G&M
I didn’t do anything…..really..
maggie stair

No comments:

Post a Comment