Monday, July 8, 2013

OUTSIDE…THINGS…

Bradford Pear Trees….
are a none fruit bearing tree…the have beautiful flowers on them in the spring..my dd and sil came about 7 years ago and planted them in my side yard for me…they were about 3 ft tall…that is a 6 ft. fence you see so you can tell how much they have grown!!! My neighbor who is a Master Gardner told me they start to bloom nice when they are about 7 years old…I have never seen them bloom yet cause I am not here Sad smile…they block the view from an ugly neighbor guy….who another neighbor though he was going to chop me up with an elec. hedge trimmer one day and called police…but that’s another blog…
005
Butterfly’s and bushes….
Another time for my BD I think…my dd and sil ..gave me 3 butterfly bushes….3 different colors…they grow like wild also and I have to cut them back each year…if I didn’t they would take over my whole back yard…it is not very big to begin with…they are just now starting to bloom…did you know they smell just like honey? …no wonder butterfly’s like them and also every bee in the world….also seen hummingbirds after them…
004
Palm trees….
No no …not here….but do miss the palm trees and I do miss Florida…this is a shadow of a palm I got one day down at the home park when we were walking around…I bet if I had a really good camera this would have been a cool pic. I know it was pretty cool to look at…
2013-04-02_13-38-31_104
And this is Belle…
she is mascot of the Women RV group I belong to…she is quite the party girl …or so I hear…she has come to live with me & Maggie for awhile…and do some traveling…it seems that Belle is kept in a closet a lot of the time and when she gets out she goes a little wild…like…last time she got out she ran into a flamboyant smooth talking bongo playing  flamingo by the name of Bongo Bill..they partied it up….got married…had twins…partied more…she was so hard on him that he suffered  a broken neck from a deadly fall…she took it so hard she sent the twins to live with her mother and has been in hiding ever since…She looks innocent enough doesn’t she???? or maybe look at the way she looks at you with those beedy eyes…Time will tell all for now thanks for looking and come back soon blessings G&M007
ps...bet this is one bird you have not run into Judy,....lol lol lol

No comments:

Post a Comment