Saturday, July 20, 2013

BEST YARD SALE EVER….

We drove all over the country…
side looking for one last yard sale…but it was worth looking for…I did not buy anything but…the lady had a large cement pond next to the garage …with these in it…..this one pink
011
and theses…..this one is yellow but did not turn out that color in my pic…
009
And best of all these….
This lady had hundreds of these Koi..all different sizes and colors…I guess at one point in time…(not sure if now) she sold them to landscape businesses  and also..anyone that wanted to  buy for their pond…click on pic to open bigger…
002
The big Koi are at least 2ft or more…and such color…they were beautiful to watch…
004
And on to less exciting sales…
Got this little jewel for only $3 at another sale…it was clean as a whistle..not sure it was used much at all…I cant believe I found such a good deal…it seems like when I am looking for something or needing something it pops up at a yard sale…in great if not pristine conditions…My angels looking out for me….
001
At same sale got these Tupperware items for the RV also…
002
Had a great day….
with my sister…we went out early then I had to get ready for my doc appointment …then she came and picked me up and we continued on and then went to lunch…just a drive thru…lol….got home and Maggie really gave me what for…cause I left her for our second outing took her the first time…did not do much the rest of the afternoon …it was just way to hot….I want to set up at the flea market tomorrow…going to use my sisters van…so I better get busy and figure out what I want to take….so thanks for looking and come back soon… blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment