Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MORE BIRDS. PLANTS & A SWEATER…..

I made  this little vignette….
fixed up in a corner of my porch by the railing…I like RWB and usually all my porch decorating is in red white and blue…this bird house  I made purely for decorative purposes only…
001
So this morning …
while sitting at the dinette in the rig eating breakfast and watching the news…I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye to the right….turned my head and saw 3 house sparrows..checking out the bird house…they would go in and out of it …taking turns,…there was a third bird standing by watching..as I tried to move the curtain a bid and get a better pic …I scared them off…I wonder if I will have more babies…?? it was so funny watching them checking it out…like  “does this suit you honey”? Or would you like a bigger one in another color…lol lol…cracking myself up….
071713072106
Then yesterday….
while Maggie and I took a break from working in the bedroom…we were lying across the bed looking out the window…and saw another sparrow… bug in beak…taking it to this bird house….this one is attached to a white picket fence I used as prop in my store…I just set it beside my shed and left it…”it decorated up the shed a little”..any way guess we have a family in there also…I did not have camera to take pics…
002
Thought I would show you….
my vegetable garden  this year…all done in containers….I guess if you lived in an apartment you could still grow a few things…here I have a couple tomato plants, a basil plant and somewhere in there is a chive plant also… tip for container gardening…fill large pots about 1/4 with packing peanuts before putting in soil…you will use less soil and it wont be so heavy to move around…I have been doing it for years…
009
And now to the sweater…
I got Maggie in Sept. and it was starting to get chilly…when she was a puppy she did not have all the fur she has now…so she would get cold…my DD got her this tiny sweater…(it was for a teddy bear toy)..she let me put it on ok…but man she did not like it at all…she immediately threw herself on the floor and tried with her teeth pull it off…she would even try and get her little hind paws under it to pull on it…was sooooo funny… more cracking myself up thinking about it…..lol lol…
mag swtr
“Hey stop looking and me….
She finally resigned herself to it and gave up trying to get it off….I found it the other day while sorting and think I will keep it and make a scrap book page with it along with these pic’s…
mgg sweter
Well its back to work for me…I got the curtains washed and hung out…so now better get to the scrubbing of the wood work…so thanks for looking and come back soon
blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment