Monday, January 14, 2013

CAMP GROUND & FIRST DAY

011413114357I ran around getting some last min. things before going over to the park.….in the end I forgot Maggie food.Did not need the level blocks I went to Home Depot last min. to get. This poor young man, had to cut 2 boards 2x10’s before got what I wanted…I think he was new….
2013-01-13_07-20-42_513Wickham Park camp ground we got there about noon. Check in is at 2 but no one was in my site so they let me come early. So got there, two sites down from MissMermaid…got backed in not to hard, nice big spaces. I will post more about the camp ground its self later.
2013-01-10_15-01-54_617First did the water hook up, the the sewer much easier than I was thinking about it. Got some organizing done inside. Thinking this will be ok..worried for nothing. Did awning and some chairs set up got the 2 ton picnic table moved…all this with the help of MissMermiad and friend…The picnic table is new and heavy! Had ham & cheese sandwich,fruit for lunch. Sat around visiting with MM. Maggie and Harley are not the best of friends, but they tolerate each other so it will be ok…First night sleeping in rig bed with 4 in. of memory foam… nice SmileI could not post on a day to day bases because of no GB..so now its hard for me to remember everything. Well that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment