Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BOUGHT SOME STUFF

002YEA…..I got my RV patio matt today! We took a ride to Viera FL to the WM there. It is a very big and very nice one….much better that the one here. I wish the matt  was green, but the tan will do it matches the graphics on MySweetDream. It is reversible 9x12.The black things are carrying straps.
003They have so much at this store. It is only 15 mi. away so might be doing more shopping there, also Michael's and Hobby Lobby near by. So I got a large cutting board for the sink, been looking and looking for a large one. and a few baskets for drawer storage and and a basket for the fridge to keep things in place while traveling. Got a couple apple place matts at the $ store.
2013-01-18_11-34-05_663Then stopped at Cici’s for lunch buffet. This is not on my healthy eating plan, but once in a while won’t hurt! Winking smile Poor Maggie had to wait in the rig. Not that she eats people food anyway. Well that’s it for today,,,thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings G&M

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a CiCi's in a long time. Haven't seen any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one here in Melbourne is pretty good...one that is near me in PA ...was awful..so bad it closed in less than a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a mat just like that one. Also got a blue one to match my awning. I use them alot, especially at the beach. Isn't it fun getting things for the RV?

    ReplyDelete