Sunday, January 20, 2013

PARK REFLECTIONS

2013-01-11_07-21-08_767These are some pic’s that I took on some of our early morning walks. There are many lakes and ponds in the park. Click on the pic to make it bigger.
011113182650Reflection (up side down palms) As Judy says cool beans !
011413152945More reflections . With a sunrise coming on.
011113182455A pair of Sandhill Cranes that live in the park.
Sat. the 19th…not much happening to day , cloudy and rainy. Did 3 loads of laundry and that’s about it. I was sitting here flipping thru the TV channels and ran across a Kennedy conspiracy program. Funny that I lived in this history and seen it unfold live on TV. Also funny that my DD gave me Stephen King’s book 11/22/63. About that time in history. Now I use to read King but have not in the last 15 years. His books got to nasty for me…but so far this one is ok and I am hooked ….check it out.I am reading it slow, it has over 800 pages, and I don’t want it to end. lol Think I will go to the Super Flea Market on Sun , need some clamps and clips and will look for a patio rug. Blogs, surfing the net, and TV will be my evening. How fun.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment