Friday, January 25, 2013

NOT SO GOOD STUFF & GOOD STUFF

050412074837Waiting for lunch! While a crab boat was unloading.
2012-10-15_08-54-49_108Trail at Wickham Park.
2012-10-15_08-51-40_544Another trail at Wickham. We didn’t walk this one….
Well the good…..going at 8pm to Sanford airport  to pick up my sister her flight comes in at 10pm. She will be here for 2 weeks. I have been trying to figure out some menus for 2 weeks!!! Not sure what all we will be doing , but will find some fun things to do…after all we are in Florida…and its winter..!! The beach will be some of the fun time I am sure.
Now the bad…as you know I am to leave for the WomenRV GTG at Hillsborough River State Park on Mon. Well MySweetDream will be at the doctor getting her engine water pump replace. I noticed the other day when I dropped the battery cell top down the depths of the compartment….that the radiator reservoir was empty. Thought about this for a few days and looked for any leaks under the engine. Seen none. So stopped yesterday at my new mechanic shop….they could not see any obvious leaking…so suggested I bring it in for testing and they put some h2o in. Appointment next Thru. It was iffy going to campground with a leak. I worried all night so early this AM I went back and talked to the tech. He looked under it this time and seen where the leak was….water pump! So I can bring it in early Monday he will try and get it done by noon so I can still go to GTG. So that’s it for now! Enough I would say.
Thanks for looking and come back soon.
blessings G&M 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found the leak. I also have a leak that I can't find. I'm pretty sure it's the water tank but will have it looked at eventually.

    ReplyDelete