Saturday, October 5, 2013

WICKHAM PARK GEOCHACING…

Maggie and I …..
Took the RV and headed over to the park to do a little Geocaching..I figured we could do some there with plenty of room for parking..This cache was located along the road in this pine forest…
007
This was an easy find for us..seen these before ….wonder how many people drive by these caches and don’t know they are there…any cache for that matter…
008
And on to the….
the next one…when I walked up to GZ (ground zero) on a slight hill I seen the back end of a large turtle at the entrance to this large hole…I guess there a quite a few Gopher tortoises around this park…this was the largest turtle I have ever seen…pretty cool beans to me…Smile By the time I got my camera out it was long gone down the hole..
005
So I was not surprised when I saw this was the geocache when I uncovered it (not in the hole) but close…
003
Too cute..a green plastic turtle…with a bison tube attached to his underside holding the log to sign...
004
Another cute one we found was this cute little face when I turned a rock over…the red nose is a plastic container…you unscrew the red lid and the log is in there…
2013-10-03_11-35-58_805
Maggie and I ….
spent the whole day at the park…walking around and looking for caches and anything else we found that caught our eye…took a walk around the camp ground…to get a camping fix…the campground is pretty empty right now…but last weekend it was full with mostly tents..maybe something special with them was going on…my leg and back are almost better…Sat I went yard saleing with friend Pearl and her friend…got a couple of things to do in the art world…back at dads by noon…to hot for me to do more…
And now to ….
answer some comments..sorry it has taken so long but having problems with my internet ..that’s a whole other post…first to Judy…I will be glad to share my ideas and my Fantacy Football team…why don’t you email me and we can work on your team so you can kick b*tt …lol…but I am not sure that I will do that again…. but I do have some good players…and Evelyn I do have some plans on getting to some campgrounds here in FL..but everything depends on my dads health… so I am not able to go for extended periods of time…I was pushing it this summer..Renee made a good point you should join in or at least go and take a look at the Women RV group I belong to…these girls are great and full of tons of info on RV’ing..I have learned sooooo  much..here is a link to the forum…
Well that’s if for now thanks for looking and come back soon..
blessing M&G

No comments:

Post a Comment