Thursday, October 31, 2013

MORE TRAIL WALKING..

Losing track of days….

I am losing track of what I did and when …so from now on just going to show and tell…with no time line…on this day Liz, Soos, the dogs and I went for a walk on the Swamp Trail…

002

Soos , Liz and dogs walking ahead of me on the trail…the leader hit the cob webs first and saved me from any lol…

004

Palms along the way..sure wish I had a better camera …lol…almost got one…this trip but that will be in another post…

008

Things that grow in the swamp ,,cypress trees and other growing things along with wild life but I  didn’t see any wild things…except maybe the two in front of me…

009

010

As we got deeper into the swamp we had to walk across the swamp on the board walk…

016

Soos got to the observation deck first and saw a snake…ugh I do not like those critters…

018

The Silver Springs River…fed by all springs…

020

And yet another pic of the river from the deck..I never get tired of looking…

021

And the rest of the story..

I have very few pics of wild life….as by the time I get my camera up and pointed and clicked..the wild life is gone…slow turtles is what I get with my slow camera lol…but Liz said I could copy some of hers…I want just to show on my blog the birds and gator that I saw with her on our kayaking expeditions ..mostly the birds so I can check them of my list and have some proof that I saw them and when and where…yesterday Liz and I went kayaking so I did see some things then…I will post about…and my almost getting a new camera…so today not sure what is going on…but I a few we are taking the fur babies for a walk…all for now thanks for looking and come back soon ..blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment