Thursday, April 8, 2010

A FL CACHE & UPDATE

TYPICAL PARKING LOT CACHE
CACHE LOG ONLY WEATHER: TODAY IS COLD & RAIN BUT IT HAS BEEN UP IN THE 70'S AND ONE OR TWO 80'S SINCE I GOT HOME!
These pic's are of a typical parking lot cache, it took me 3 months to figure out the sq box around the light post can be lifted up. And I only figured it when I ran across one that was broken and tore up. These are called park & grab caches. I haven't looked for any since I got home but might go out tomorrow, while checking out a few yard sales.
I haven't got much done yet around the house. I finally got a fridge, a cheap new one at Home Depot. Got Dish for TV, as I had cable cut off before I left. This is so much cheaper than the cable I should have done it years ago. Went thru some flea market totes and got rid of a lot that I have been hauling around a couple years, if it hasn't sold by now it' not going to. Now I need to start going thru stuff and get going to the flea market with new items.
Hope to get started working on the house soon
That's all for now
Happy Caching
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment