Thursday, January 14, 2010

NO CACHING TODAY

GRANPA'S CLEAN PORCH
PORCH

G-SON AND GF JACKIE
Didn't get to go caching again today, but tonite while posting I have planned out some very close caches I might try tomorow. It is acros a major highway or I would just take a long walk and get one of them. G-s0n and GF left today, DD took them to Orlando, to vist Universal Studios before the get plan at 7:30 pm. At arond 8 pm she will pick up her DH at same airport and then head back here. Today Dad and I went to a few stores and then WM. Came home he worked on his garden some and I scrubed the chairs for the front porch and hosed it down. Fixed left overs for
supper and now on the net. Pic's for family to check out. Don't know what the day will be tomorow stay tuned and find out.
Sunshine and 66 today.
Happy Caching
G&M


No comments:

Post a Comment