Tuesday, January 5, 2010

LEAVING YEAAAAAAAA

RODDY BUSH This is the last snow pic I will post this winter...unless it is snowing in Florida!! This is a pic of a giant rhododendron bush in my yard, in the spring it is one huge pink ball. I will post a pic of it then. I will be leaving in the morning first stop VA at my DD home. I hope I can do a few caches along the way so I can add some more states to my map, I don't mind the cold to cache in but snow makes it hard to find them. If I can't get them now I will try on my way back in March. So stay tuned for the travel'in fun.
Happy Caching
G&M

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are finally getting away on your vacation. Please stay safe and keep warm. Good luck with the caching too!! I hope you and Maggie really enjoy Florida, and have a nice warm winter there.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete