Friday, September 6, 2013

WORKING OUTSIDE….

New neighbor???
Opened the door this morning and look at what I seen…cute  little kitty…never seen him around before this…Maggie did not see him..thank goodness…she wants so bad to get close to kitties…very courioues about them…since she never gets close to one…looks like my yard needs mowed… 
006
Some work getting done….
They did a very poor job fixing and reseeding the mess made in yards during this constructions of water lines..left stones and roots…put very little grass seed on then covered it all up with a bunch of straw…so I just took off all the straw..raked up the stones and roots and what not…and reseeded it with my grass seed…I will be here to keep it moist so I will not need more straw…so the garbage man took it all away…
005
Also the other day I cut back the rose bushes…so today I tried to clean up the rest of the area…pulled weeds, grass, and other things not wanted like tiny starts of maple trees…I don’t have a weed eater so I pulled everything out…including the long grass that grew around my rocks…then rearranged them …it really needs mulch… but this late in the season I am going to wait until I get back next year…Why I did not stain the lattece work around the porch is beyond me…but I might be doing that next year also…
008
This is the front where I also cut back the roses…but that’s all I got done…I might do more here and I might wait until next summer..
002
So its about 1pm and what am I going to do the rest of the day..oops…forgot to hang out a load of laundry I did….that’s now done…it is so beautiful out there ..it makes me feel so good…good to be alive…I do have more weeds and junk to pull..but I am tired of that for right now…what I want to be doing is …on the road…geocaching, exploring, finding fun places to see …you know all the retirement stuff…but Florida..Dad said last night when I talked to him..it was hot and humid that afternoon that it about knocked him back in the house when he opened the door to get the mail…that I am not looking forward to…well that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment