Friday, September 13, 2013

THURS. HAPPENINGS

Did one last load of laundry…
on Thurs…and hung them out to dry..Maggie loves her toys and plays with them everyday..and they really get kinda dirty..so they get washed often..some of them have no stuffing left but she still wants them and plays with them…check out her “purse” lol..cute…
001
My son came to help me also..he unhooked the new hot water tank and drained it..we will be moving it next summer…then we moved out the two pieces of furniture to the RV…the ones I am taking with me to FL…
004
Then he helped me wash the RV..I have a problem with high places and can not do the roof..so he checked it out for me and washed it….and when the dirty water flowed over the sides…well that meant we had to wash the rest of it..I was planning on doing that anyway…took this pic from the bathroom window…
009
The other day I was…
arranging things in the rig for our trip…I moved Maggie's bed and toys..up between the seats…where it and she will ride…when ever you do anything to her “stuff” she has to immediately  go over and check it all out…make sure it is ok I guess..lol…anyway here she is checking it all out after I moved it…
002
Another thing that my son..
helped me with …he explained about my electrical system in the RV…I have been struggling with this since I got it…as we went around the rig he explained it simply so this old lady could understand …he is an electrician so that made it easy for me…one thing that has been bugging me is the “invertor” thing…I could not find anything in my manual about it..could not find any 12 volt outlets…well he showed me where it was…but he called it a “conversion pack” when he said that …I had an ah ah moment and ask a few other questions…and knew what he was showing me was the invertor thing…then we went looking for 12volt outlets..I have been searching all over for one…found one in the bed room by where the TV goes…but a few days before this…I figured out that there was one on my dash…long story spanning over the last year…but there it was I found it..he also explained about breakers and fusses…so that I knew what did what…anyway I am so very grateful to my son for all this info.. knowledge gives you confidence..and makes you feel better about what your are doing..Smile So Maggie and I are off on our way south in the morning…first stop Winchester VA….so will keep you posted…about our adventures…thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment