Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE REST OF THE TRIP….

This was the ….
next to the last WM camp…
003
when I opened up the door in the morning and look out..saw this bike parked on a road beside the parking lot..this road was never used the whole time I was there…the bike was still there when I  left a couple hrs. later..
002
I had company when I got there and during the night another rig pulled in front and back of me…
004
And look at the difference ….
given the same supplies..this WM seems to have not the same crafty skills as the first one I posted….this one is kind of boring….it will look better when the Mums bloom…
005
The last WM I boon docked at was a total bust…noisy noisy noisy…young men with very loud mufflers patrolled the parking lot most of the night..like till 1am…the police came one time and they left for about 15 min.. then after that they were in and out…but all in all the WM camping was ok…just that one ….so I  will continue to use them ….I took my time after the leg trouble and did well…I might have looked for more exploring but was really uncomfortable with the furniture tagging along..so cant wait to do some GTG and camping here in Florida… need some adventure and exploring this winter…
I am in Florida…
back at dads…I was only about 5 miles away when I  hit a big rain event…the pic below is just before turning on to highway US 1…(this is where the hit and run guy totaled my Toyota) you really cant tell in this pic but it was pouring so hard could hardly see…if I had been further away I would have stopped and waited….this is less than 1/8 mile from dads….it is still a big rain event in central FL..will be for several days according to the weather man…
013
Yesterday…
I wanted to start empthing out and cleaning the rig…but because of the rain I only got the desk and cupboard out…but that was a big job to get done by my self…dad is to frail to help…funny how one thing leads to another and not at all what I started out to do..got my chives and hens and chickens out and carried  them out back to my frog garden…seen tons of weeds so started to weed it out…then move to the patio and seen it was a real mess and the chairs were black with mold..yuk..so got bleach spray out and scrubed a couple up and the table and scrubed the patio floor…it was so muggy that I could not tell if the water on me was from the hose or the humidity…got that done and had to go inside for the rest of the day..it is too hot in the rig to do anything out there…this is the only thing I do not like about FL…muggy heat…Well my first fantasy foot ball game..I was partnered with my SIL…and I beat him!!! boy did he get harassed..for getting beat by Grammy…lol…I don’t think I will win to many more…well that’s it for now..btw anyone can leave a comment…we like them Smile… so this is it for now thanks for looking and come back soon..blessings G&M

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Evelyn in Willits, here. I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now and have enjoyed your travels. I'm a 60 something female looking to get a class c, a 30 footer. and take my 86 year old mom with me and hit the road soon. We are renting one in Oct. and going from Northern Calif. to NM and back to see how she does. So have been following you with keen interest. You seem to do ok yourself with hooking up and such things that I will be doing as well. I'm learning lots of things. Thank you for taking the time to blog, I know it takes time. Keep it up. Will you be getting back on the road now that you are in Fla? Or are you home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn... Make sure to join the women's rv forum.
    http://www.womenrv.com/forum/index.php

    ReplyDelete