Monday, September 9, 2013

MAKING IT LIVABLE…

Looking a little homey…..
I have been moving things out to the rig…making ready for living in it…I got that little fan from dad…but got me  the one in the house that is a larger round occulting fan…not in pic..and I have a small battery operated one for boon docking…had it for the van…
2013-08-09_12-05-03_49
Moved all my spices and bottles of stuff out yesterday…I have been trying to figure out where I was going to put everything…not near enough cupboard space…so found this box ..was my dads from his gun shop…put about 50 coats of clear acrylic on it…and this is what it looks like filled up…I might paint it later…
002
The American box I got at a yard sale and the basket is one my brother kept on his table filled with plastic silver ware and napkins…the vintage kool-aid box holds Maggie treats…vintage green Morton salt spoon rest…I think I will paint the box… it doesn't fit…
001

Making it livable…move a lot of spices, cooking utensils and setting up my kitchen…these things will ride in a tote on the floor when we travel is that what you all do when on the move…I sure don’t have cupboard room to store them in..
014
Well it is football Sunday and this is my game day snacks and lunch…before pic…
003
The after pic…I should have show the tiny peppers before…I got them at a yard sale 10 for a dollar…they are hot peppers…but not much or I could not eat them..less hot than a jalapeno..I mixed a little cream cheese, plain greek yogurt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and made my own cracker crumbs crushing multi grain crackers…and some Jimmy Dean fully cooked turkey sausage…mixed it all up and stuffed them and some mushrooms…put in toaster oven…Mmmmm good…delish…fresh corn on the cob…my game day food…since I am in Fantasy Football…I now watch as many games as I can…so I can keep up…I am having fun with it…only problem with today I have to watch the Browns and not my fav team Steelers… Sad smile
006
I did this post on Sunday…but won’t post until Mon….seems like I am always a day behind…this is all for now thanks for looking and come back soon…5 days and counting !!!! SmileSmileSmile
Blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment