Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LAST YARD SALE FOR THE YEAR???….

WILL IT BE….
the last yard sale for this summer in PA.? My sister and I went on sat morning….to a few yard sales…found some really good deals…but I didn’t buy much…I have to remember I am down sizing…have had a great time with my sis this summer doing the yard sale circuit …even with her hip surg only put us out for the first week…buy the second sat she was ready to go…Got this fellow for my frog garden in FL…he is one of those memory/inspirations boards…made of foam and material…but I am going to spray him with a sealer and see how long he will last was only a buck so I couple years will be ok…love him lol…
003
This is a box of stuff I got besides Mr. Froggy…a sweet frog welcome garden flag…for same garden…$ 1.00 ..one of those grabber things ..needed for chasing Maggie's toys and balls.. and retrieving keys locked in RV…$1.00…flag lights for RV awning 50 cents…new never opened..
001
And this Pelonis heater…I have been looking for one since the spring when I returned the one to Home Depot that smelled like burnt plastic when turned on…I have seen 5 at yard sales the last two weekend…finally said…time to get one of these..this one was $4.00 so got it…and the new rug..for 25 cents…
002
so will this be the last one…??? I am probably leaving Fri. night…going to a local campground so I can dump my tanks then leave from there on Sat morning…so if I get all my stuff done and packed and ready before Fri morning I think we might be able to squeeze a couple in…Winking smile..how about it..???  Been camping in the street.. and sat night went to bed about 10:30 at about 12:30 some people out walking and talking …woke me up and I never did get back to sleep…hate when that happens…so today Tues…I plan on finishing up all but the very last min. stuff…water is being turned of off on Friday afternoon…elec will stay on…gas already off…need to do last min laundry..son is coming on Thur. to help me with some heavy stuff…so will be busy..Smile thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M 3 days and counting :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment