Thursday, September 5, 2013

10 DAYS AND COUNTING…

From my garden…
The third picking of my baby roma’s…that I planted in a container ….I really don’t know how I got such little ones…just the right size for a salad…not bad from a container and planted late in June…
002
I started doing this…
packing getting  ready for my trip south…I have more room in the back bay than I thought I would have…the totes and other stuff are placed  where they will ride…but the two tool bags will move…and more totes added…I have my flea market boards and blue metal saw horse type things..you can see them in the back..
003
The cooler will stay at the end so I can access it easily …I will not be using the fridge in the rig on this trip…don’t plan on having many perishables along..will stop along the way…that afghan will not be there either…
004
Looks like my own…
private camp ground…shade trees and sun…can’t ask for much more…lol…
016
I had to move the rig…they came on Tues. and stared to fix up my sidewalk and drive way…when they pour the cement I can not drive on it for a week…and at this point I don’t think I will be here anyway…I was worried about the rig being on the street…1. at night they do not stop for the stop signs and go way to fast to be able to see what is ahead…let alone now they have to see around the rig..2. I don’t want the neighbors complaining so I ask for a couple cones to put up…and look what they did…put those reflector caution things up behind and along side the rig…I feel better about it…The head guy doing this part of the project also did me another favor…putting a piece of PVC pipe under the side walk to replace one that was all clogged up…it is the drain that comes from my eve spouting…he didn’t have to do that…
011
And the rest of the story…
yes it is 10 days and counting before I leave. I have a lot of stuff done..packed ..just mostly the last min. things left …and to winterize the house…next week will be busy..was thinking I might go on Mon. or Tues. and camp one night to empty my tanks…I have neighbor man right across the street to keep eye on house, and my BIL will check it most every day on his way to work..he goes right by it…and a couple other neighbors will watch also…son will come in to mow and stuff…so I am pretty well set that way…I am ready to move on for this year…and I hope to finish everything up next summer..like the first month I am here..so I can get it on the market for the rest of the summer…God willing that’s my plan..that is it for now thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings..G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment