Friday, May 24, 2013

WE ARE IN PA….

Seem a lot of these on the way back….
Beautiful mountains and lot of blue sky and wonderful clouds…no rain or gray skies…
006
Why is it …when traveling down the highway…you see all this beauty and when you take a pic…it is never the same or is it ..I just need a better camera…
002
Got this done…
Clean porch with my 50’s vintage chippy/shabby furniture out…
010
SNUG AS A BUG AGAIN…
Here we are again snugged right in the drive way I was worried the RV would not fit…just made it..take note the property line on the other side is where it fits might even be a few inches over…the edge of the line is my drive way…I have a very, very small lot…

007
Look at that!!!!!
When I say just fits…I really mean it!!!… WOW…
009
I got a lot done these 4 days ….
At least I think I have… .Tues went to the Home Depot where my son works and got a new hot water tank and a new lawn mower…came back home and got busy washing the front porch and steps ….got out a few pieces of furniture to sit and relax on for the summer….In the morning before I left the neighbor came over and helped me trim tree branches at the end of the drive so I could back in…I hate to cut trees…it took me 30 years to grow my little forrest that shades my house very nicely …any way I was very great full and did not want to mess it up taking pic’s so no pic’s of that. Son came in Wed put the hot water tank in…he left and when I went upstairs no hot water would come out of the tap…worked on that all afternoon …and found out  forgot to turn on one of the valves…huh?…where was my head…Well enough for now ..thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings …G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment