Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MY RODDY BUSH IS DYING…??

Not sure what is going on….

When I came home last week I noticed that my  rhododendron bush was not looking up to par…this is a front view of it….all looks well from here…just starting to bloom…

006

But looking at the side view from the porch it is not well at all…the middle did not bloom and the leaves are yellow and dying off…it is that way the whole way thru the middle of the bush…pic below…

002

Close up of the leaves in pic below… they are small and yellow…and you can look right thru the bush…it has always been full and thick…could not even see into it at all…let alone thru it…..It is a very old bush…well over 50 years…it would be larger but I do keep it trimmed back or it would be clear out on the street and over my house…

004

The city has been…..

running new water lines on the east side and while I was gone the did that on my street..and right in front of the roddy they dug up my side walk…I was wondering they hit a root or two and damage it….hmmmmm….not happy at all about this ….this bush is really great and blooms all over every year,..lot of peeps come by each year to look ….

And here is the rest of the story…

Again my work schedule has been held back…while pumping gas yesterday I tried to step over the hose …lost my balance and fell…my hip and tail bone hit the cement plat form the gas pump sits on and ….OUCH!!!!!  been lying around with ice yesterday and today…no pic of that fun time…wanted to mention a tip about the memory foam…I used an electric knife to cut it when I needed for my bed in the van…it was a fish filet knife …only because that is what I had…it works great like cutting butter…so that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment