Monday, May 20, 2013

HEADING OUT THIS MORNING….

Not my usual route…

Woke up to very foggy conditions this morning so….might be getting a later start…

Since I now have the RV..I am not taking my usual rt. the Pennsylvania turnpike…it is a fast crazy..skinny, always under construction road…a bit of history of turnpike… The road opened on October 1, 1940 between Irwin and Carlisle as the first long-distance limited-access highway in the United States that led to the construction of other limited-access toll roads and the Interstate Highway System. No wonder it is under construction all the time…its OLD!

002

So think I will head up and across rt 68 to I-79 it is longer but I will be more at ease driving…this leg of trip thru the Allegheny Mts.

2012-10-30_11-34-38_41

Some random pic’s of MySweetDream…

This was taken before I did the mod’s with the lace curtains and privacy lace curtains to divide the cab from back … I no longer use the black and white palm tree table cloth…

2013-01-10_17-02-26_532

More of my mod’s…

009

This is the sofa area after curtains hung up and lace curtain across the cab area…not sure how long I will keep it looking this way but this is it for now…well its getting late and I need to head on out…so for now thanks for looking and come back soon….

blessing G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment