Monday, May 13, 2013

MAYBERRY….

LAST OF WATEREE….

This is the last of our stay at Lake Wateree…it was a nice relaxing time…our stay here…in pic below…Maggie looking at the Maple trees…you can tell we are heading north seeing the Maples….

001

Looking for Andy & Barney????

This was our site last night at Mayberry campground in MT Airy NC….see our matts out drying in the sunshine….they got wet the night before ….We will not set up …it is just a night stop and besides its too cold…66…I am a Florida girl now…so that is cold…lol…a cold wind is blowing not the nice ocean breeze I am use to….

005

Office at Mayberry…..

006

Not much to this campground….

I did an over night here a couple times with my truck…was ok…but don’t think I will stay here again…

003

Too much $31 with Good Sam… when had truck it was only $26I cant get any TV here with my antenna in the 6 mo. I have had RV..not a problem with getting TV…Verizon does not work here either…lucky I got their wifi…or it would be a very boring night…so will find another cp. I would go into MT Airy and look for Andy & Barney…if I had a toad…but that’s for another time…will get out elec. blanket tonite…will get cold…snowing in PA..ugh …might have to stay at DD’s for a few extra days…All for now thanks for looking and come back soon…

blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment