Thursday, May 2, 2013

CAMPING IN THE RAIN…..

Well what can I say …..

That’s about it…what can you say about rain…and I mean long lasting rain….day and night…

Camp sites…..

It rained all afternoon yesterday and all night until about 7:30 am..I had ponds at both ends of my RV….everything was wet wet , wet…had to sweep off the water on the table with a broom…

001

004T

This was Dells spot and she did not have the water I did…

003

Soos didn’t have to worry about watering here flowers she brought along…

005

So we had a little pot luck last night for dinner, fried chicken, potatoe salad, corn on the cob, brownies and cookies…not bad for just the 3 of us….So far not much we can do because of rain…so I will leave it at this and post more later…thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings G&M

1 comment:

  1. The rain here is also interfering with my camping plans.

    ReplyDelete