Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FIRST DAY TRIP

002This is where we went  on our day trip yesterday, There are 2 Canova Beaches , one is a dog beach, and this one no dogs. The dog beach is only a few hundred yards away, and we walked over there. The parking lot is a little to tight at the dog park  for me yet. 2012-10-22_09-34-59_598We parked in this large parking lot . Only a few others where here all day and that was at lunch time. There were a few more that parked behind me, close to the access board walk to the beach. Not enough room there for me. To the right of the rig is the ocean where the green foliage is. About one hundred yards from the parking lot.008This was the view out my window all day. Nice! There was a big breeze yesterday and I opened all the windows and was beautiful in the rig. In fact we were doing a little rock & rolling ! The color of the Atlantic was green and blue yesterday truly beautiful. High waves too.2012-10-22_12-02-50_486While we were over at the dog park we met this guy, Ryan and is Macaw Skipper. She has been in his family since she was hatched 26 years ago. He said that he has had her since 2000. Very interesting young man. Never know who or what you will run into while out and about. Have not been camping or traveling yet and I love being in the rig, pretty sure I could do full time. I don’t even want to be in the house, enjoying this new adventure so much. We took a couple walks and I worked on my mini paper bag albums. I want to start selling again make some $$$ so I can travel.
Thanks so much for your comments, I appreciate them very much. Sometime I was wondering if anyone even looked at  my blog.
Well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
G&M

5 comments:

  1. Pretty soon you'll have to try an overnighter so you can practice hooking up and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm still working fulltime so I have to enjoy RVing through those of you who can get out a bit...

    ReplyDelete