Thursday, May 27, 2010

CACHE OF THE DAY,WORK UPDATE & YD SALE

PRESSURE WASHING PORCH LOOKING GOOD!


GETING READY FOR YS


CACHE IS HIDDING




THE CACHE
WEATHER: Temp 83 and lot of sun shine = HOT
This week has been a busy week for me. Getting ready for first yard sale of the season, it is an annual Memorial Day weekend one I have had for the last few yrs. It is usually the biggest one.
Son came and we took out tables and two loads of totes. Tomorrow I will start to set up, for Sat, Sun, and Mon. It might rain tomorrow so I will have to play it by ear.
While we were at my brothers home I got his power washer, loaded it in the truck and son did my front porch. It turned out pretty good considering nothing has been done to it in over 10 yrs. Next week after yrd sale I will put on a couple coats of a honey colored sealant on it. One more thing to cross of my large list of things to get done on the house. Son will start the front of the garage next week also. I guess we are going to put on new doors, like the original ones that were on it. Things are headed in the right directions, maybe not as fast as I would like to get it done but it will get there.
The cache of the day is one geo-dog Maggie and I found last Sunday while caching in a town just a little south of here. This was the second time I looked for this one, it is right in the middle of a bunch of businesses and way to many mugglers were around. But this time we found it as every one was closed. I think I like to cache on Sundays as not many mugglers around at that time. This one had a neat hiding place as you can see in the pic. I looked around a light pole and didn't find anything, looked over to the right and saw that hanging on another pole and yep that was it.
So far this summer I have only been able to go caching once a week, I read some of the logs of others and man, they go every day! The must be "retired" lol.
That's all for now
Happy Caching
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment