Friday, May 14, 2010

CACHE & A BIRD

A CITY BIRD?
DIRT ROAD CACHE

THE CACHE
WEATHER : TEMP 70 Some sun and clouds, expecting storms. But looks like a nice weekend coming up maybe get garage done.
BIRD :The first pic is something you don't see walking down your street very often I have lived here 33 yrs and have not seen one. Did see a small bear a few yrs ago. It was strange about the bear, the cops came looked and said leave it alone (it was up a neighbors tree) it will go away. I was worried about kids and pets but it did come down and lumber away.
The ring neck pheasant I seen the other day, I kept tyring to get a better pic but it just would not stay still lol.
TODAYS CACHE :The cache is one I found a few weeks ago, it was out in and open field area, only one lonely tree, on a dirt road. It was obvious where it was. This was listed for everyone on the web site, but just yesterday I seen it was change to premium member's only, those who pay to use the web site the also get other benefits.I don't know why the changed it.
The last few days I have been working in basement (still) I have a bunch of lumber and scraps to get out, hope to do that this weekend. Today did a load of laundry to hang out and hope for the rain not to show up. So far so good. I think most of this afternoon will be spent working in the dining room clearing out the computer desk and a lot of paper work to destroy I don't need anymore. I am tired of carrying boxes and bags up and down stairs so will take it easy today. But still get something done. I do not see a light at the end of the tunnel yet, not by a long shot, but things are getting accomplished. Progress! If I stop and think about all I have gotten done over the last two years, it is a big accomplishment, so I will go with that loll.
That's all for now, stay tuned and see what tomorrow will bring.
Happy Caching
G&M


1 comment:

  1. I sure wouldn't expect to see a pheasant walking down the street in town either! A lot less scary than a bear, though.

    ReplyDelete