Friday, June 5, 2015

Four days out…Zither time…

We left Florence SC ….

and headed for Enfield NC…This would be our last stop before Winchester VA…this also is a KOA campground …and this one had a pool…it is off to the right of the pic below…

20150531_074043_resized

Again as we have had all week a couple pull-thru sites…not set up on my site…we use Soos picnic table…

20150526_141710_resized

A pic of our site with my little Maggie girl checking things out…I brought a Jade plant with me just to make things look a little homey ..I will need it at the house also since there is nothing there….I got a new hot plate to use when I get there and do still have a fridge there and a couple lawn chairs…set up and again dealing with heat we headed to the pool…one thing about the pool’s ..we have met the nicest people to chat with…

20150531_060605_resized

We had a little entertainment this last night…Soos got her antique guitar/zither out and played the one song she knows how to play…didn’t matter it made beautiful music and you could listen for a long time before you would tire of it…she thinks she might try and learn a few more songs…

20150530_184950_resized

And the rest of the story…

More of not much going on…DD baby sits each day and we try not to disrupt their routine …this little baby does not like change and or strangers…but on the bright side she did let me hold her for about 2 min. yesterday  and she did later walk around the sofa where I was sitting and looked at one of her books that was lying close to me…that was a first she came to me…but it was short lived when I started to talk to her…no snuggles yet…and I doubt there will be this visit…Jell-o bowl  plan is still to leave here on Sunday…it is over 300 miles to my home in PA and I am not up to doing it all in one day…so I got 2 camp grounds picked out just north of Morgantown  over the PA line…will stop there then move on up on Monday…that’s it so far. I am going to light a fire under my Real Estate man and ask him just what his marketing plan is this summer to get my house sold…I am not happy with what he has done so far..nothing that I can see…but will see soon… I think that I lost a post on one day but it was the same as all the others…thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment