Thursday, June 4, 2015

DAY 3 FLORENCE SC…

20150528_142631_resized

Day three found us still in SC ..Florence to be exact for me this was a tiring day not sure why was only about 150 mi. we did make a miss turn coming out of the camp ground this morning and went a few miles out of our way…when we stopped to ask where I-95 was I seen the sign to the entrance of a free plantations tour..if I would have been alone I would have checked it out…I took a pic of the post in the BR at the CG…hope to have some pics ..enjoyed a dip in the pool each day…

 

20150528_170635_resized

In the pic above is a family or two of ducks that seemed to have adopted Soos …click on the pic there are babies also…below is a family the odd colored duck …seems out of place…maybe he was adopted by this mom or maybe a different daddy…anyway they all were tooooo cute and each evening they would go the pond and swim a parade up and down…

20150528_165256_resized

These babies and mom were chasing me around on the morning we were leaving ..I was trying to get them away from our rigs …at one point the took up residence under Soos trailer..finally got them across the road and we made a break for it…

20150529_093409_resized

The day we left there was free breakfast of pancakes/waffles …so we went HUGE waffles and they were so light and delish ..just hit the spot for traveling…nice they do these things because to me these campgrounds are a little on the pricy side…I would not stay if it weren’t for Soos…I blew my budget for sure….lesson learned about KOA…I will plan better next time…I am sure we could have found other camp grounds not far of the road…that would have been cheaper…

20150527_082842_resized

And the rest of the story…

Still not much going on here in VA…rain and cool very cool…G. Grand Daughter still wont let me hold her….my DD says she might not before I leave on Sunday…thanks for looking and come back soon ..blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment