Tuesday, February 19, 2013

STORAGE & PIC’S HILLSBOROUGH

018I have been trying to figure out how to bring and store my craft stuff and material for making and selling things on Etsy'.
005One thing I found was this picket over the door holder. It has 35 pockets on each side of various sizes. Perfect! I have it hanging on my bathroom door.
026Thought I would thro in a few more pic’s of my fun time at Hillsborough St  Park. I had such fun there. Click on the pic to enlarge and see how beautiful the Hillsborough river is. This is Liz and me.
027And another pic of a large gator…I think we saw three large ones in the two days we were on the river. Along with a whole bunch of small to three babies.
I am packing up this morning leaving Wickham back to dads….I really love living in MySweetDream sure wish I could do it full time… A friend will be in Long Point Park another county park in March. Maybe I can  make a couple days there. I am going to get my Florida drivers licenses. RV is already registered in Florida. That way I can start staying in Florida State Parks for 1//2 price. NICE! So better get busy now…also going to lunch with a couple other RV ladies. Thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings G&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment