Tuesday, February 12, 2013

AIR PLANTS & MAGGIE

010On the way home from the GTG last Friday, we stopped at a flea market.
008My sister got some air plants for her kids and Gkids.
011We were sitting out on the patio and I was playing around with them, had some shells handy, grabbed this little fair girl from my art/craft room. Fun things to make with them, I got a ton of ideas just sitting playing.
016And here is Maggie getting rocked my sis. She is Maggie’s A. Nancy…she knows her name. She knows most family member names and gets excited when someone is mentioned, she thinks she is going to see them. You have to be careful what you say around her ….just like a kid…she also knows her doggie friend’s names and does the same thing….Well will end on the note…I could go on and on about how smart Maggie is Smile…but that will be it for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
G&M

2 comments:

  1. Maggie is so cute. My Xi Shi also knows names of her doggie friends. When she sees my friend Pat's truck pull up she goes crazy. Knows his truck... amazing.

    ReplyDelete