Saturday, September 26, 2015

ONE MORE WM NIGHT….

Well we had one more….

night at WM…why do I still say ‘’ we’'…guess because Maggie is in my heart and my minds eye…at least that is what I say to her all the time…below is a pic of sign on the enter door to WM…not sure I have seen this before Free Wi-Fi…I think I would have noticed …also there was a McD in WM and they had free also…so I was good to go surf…

20150925_073618

Got here mid afternoon…it seems like I do good driving in the AM not so much in the afternoon so I like to stop early…look around and see what I can find ….mostly I see only a bunch of stores…but in this WM parking lot there were a couple Geocaches….I parked right in front of one of them…..see pic below…can you figure out where….gray skies …that has been the whole trip so far but I don’t mind means no hot blaring sun while driving…

20150925_085144

 

I found both of them in no time since I am familiar with this type of hide…when I first started to geocache I had no idea where they were…had to read and research what was meant by certain hints they would give….

 

20150925_084925

Maggie loved to go caching she would jump up and run to the door when I said we are going geocaching…when I found one I would lay it on the seat and she would sniff it out …then sit there and watch what I was doing when signing the log…

20150925_102657

A pic below of the lake after sun set…looks almost like a black & white photo…this is where I am for Sat. & Sun…will post more about it next time…

20150925_191934

I guess these post will not be in order …as I was bad again and did not keep up to date…so anyway at least I am getting them posted…not much to tell when camping at WM …except I did find something interesting for my next post…about a trail in the city….so that’s it for now…thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings G&M

1 comment: