Wednesday, September 30, 2015

INLAND HABOR….

Got to Inland Harbor RV Park…

exit shortly after noon…they are doing a lot of construction at this exit and it was kind of messy so I just pulled into a place that claimed to be some kind of out- let mall with a bunch of stores…well it looked a little on the dead side to me with empty stores ..when pulling further into the parking lot I seen a sign for an antique store…that looked very familiar…I have been here before…thought I might as well check it out again…while I was walking around I bumped my shin on something and bled like a stuck pig got that fixed up and  …got out of there seen Burger King and went in had lunch…some BK are better than others this one served dry burgers …then it was about 1/8 mile to the park…I took pix in the antique mall and will make a post about it later…

20150929_095539

entrance to the park…I know these pix might be kind of boring but I have nothing else at this time…anyway I can always go back and see & read what I have done…

20150929_095548

They don’t have camp host here but have a couple that manage the park …below is the office and the other half of the building is where they live…very nice set up..and they take great care of the park…I guess a couple years ago another manager let things go and it was not a pretty sight…now it is lovely to say the least…

20150929_095651

The loops are not really loops but streets that end at the same place and you walk around and up and down the loops…that’s what I call them anyway…it is just  lines of rigs but the place is so nice and clean ..well manicured that it doesn’t bother me at least  …I love it here…I can see me spending a lot of time here…

20150929_095920

And here is a pic of my sight…put my awning out and put up my flag…table cloth , chair and I call it home for 2 days…only one little thing missing Sad smile a big important thing…

20150928_142632

RV friends Lori & hubby Doc …live here about 9 months out of the year…below is one of the new sites they are putting in…should be ready by end of Oct… the one in pic below is where they will move their 5th wheel to…in the hottest part of the summer they take off to PA for a couple months…then back here….sounds good to me…I could live like that….

20150929_100610

That night for a dinner we had appetizers …Doc made them …delish smoked salmon on rye with cream cheese spread & fruit and some wine…I took over some cheese and crackers to go with it…

20150928_171238

yummy…

20150928_171231

Good company and good food…cant beat it…

all for now thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment