Friday, May 27, 2011

HOME IN PA & A CACHE

WHERE IS THE CACHE

THE CACHE
WEATHER IN GREENVILLE PA Temp 70 with rain on and off all day, mostly cloudy, not what this old lady is use to!

We spent the weekend in Va with my daughter and family, then came on up to Pa on Monday. Not hard driving at all. I have been sick since I got here. Think I got a cold from my SIL, the first one I have had in five years. I go out of my way to try and stay away from colds, and other such nasties. So do to that I have not got much done around here. My son has to come and finish up the bath room. He has been working a lot at his new job at Home Depot, so it is slow going.

I will start working on some things on Monday and work on some art projects. You can keep up with that on my other blog Red Apple Junction. The link is on the side bar here.

The cache is one we found in Fl before we left. It is in an area where there are lot of rocks and stones, large ones too as you can see by the pic. It was not to hard to find the GPS was right on. The second pic is of the cache itself. Looks like a stone but the bottom opens up and the log is in there. Pretty neat.

That's all for now thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings

Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment