Tuesday, June 7, 2011

UPDATE

BOXES TO ROOT THRU
Went to the flea market on memorial day, it was a mess! With all the rain, mud everywhere. I should not have taken Maggie! She was mud up to her belly. Every thing in these boxes was 25 cents. I found $1 worth of things that i could not live with out. lol lOVE THE BLUE PLATES



MAGGIE HIDING IN ROSES

Here is my roses this year. I cut them way back last Nov. before I left for Fl. This year they seem to have a million buds on them. You can see little Maggie on the porch.




SEE CUTE LITTLE FACE KNOCK OUT ROSES

Have not been doing much since I got back. Have mostly been sick with a cold and my back. legs, and feet have been hurting. I think that riding for hrs, even tho I tried to cut down on this, is cause me problems now, I am getting better so I will be getting more done. Son got tub and new vanity in, I have to finish painting etc.




MORE Weather finally got nice, when the heat wave left. But we are having thunder storm right now.

You can check what the art goings on are by checking my other blog Red Apple Junction link is on the side bar.

Well that's it for now , if anything interesting happens I will add to this post.

Thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings

G&M











No comments:

Post a Comment