Wednesday, June 15, 2011

YARD SALE GOODIES

FRANCISCAN WARE PLATE...Got three small plates and one dinner plate. These were made in the USA. In mint condition. Should I sell them or keep them and use them??? Hmmmm what to do?DESERT ROSE PATTERN.....I have always loved this pattern and could never afford it. I cant believe how cheap these were at a yard sale. VINTAGE MILKSHAKE GLASSES.....These I believe are from the 1940's I have been looking for them on the Internet and that is what I found.THREE LARGE ONES.....I remember going to Isley's with my mother, and drinking chocolate milk shakes out of ones just like these. Isley's made the best shakes ever. It was a real treat to do this, and it didn't happen very often. That was back in the day when you went shopping on main street, everything was located there, including the soda shop. Mom would go in there to get chip/chopped ham. The three small ones were used for making suday's in. I want to keep these too!
I am starting to get in the groove for getting things done. Cleaned down stairs today, got a few more things ready to sell. Mowed the yard and got more yard work done. 3 loads of laundry washed and hung out. I feel like I am on a roll now.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
Blessings
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment