Wednesday, May 18, 2011

REPAIRS & HEADING NORTH

HAD TO GO HERE........... SO HE COULD ......





DO THIS!!!!!!!!





SO WHILE HE WAS AT WORK I WENT HERE..........







AND GOT THESE!!!!!!







AND TREATED MY SELF TO THIS. WHILE WAITING

WEATHER IN MELBOURNE FL.... 84 Great day few clouds mostly sunny.


I heard a small noise, took truck to my new mechanic and he said hole in muffler, I don't do exhaust work! Sent me to Meineke....what a great bunch of guys especially Chirs the guy in pic, fixed muffler and when he found out I was going north , check my oil and tires, and my check engine light. (that is whole other post) I would recommend them highly. So I looked around and saw the clock repair place across the highway. Had to move very fast to get across!! Ask the man if he had any old watch or clock parts he didn't want, he did so I got all those in the pic. I hit the jackpot! I will use them in my art projects. Was having such a good time, I then treated myself to the last pic!!!!

We are heading out early tomorrow morning. Everything is packed so brush teeth, wash face and be gone.
I want to keep a travel blog going with this new puter with a good battery I am sure it will work out so keep checking!

All for now thanks for looking come back soon

Blessings

G&M









No comments:

Post a Comment