Thursday, May 19, 2011

TRIP UP DATE

HAD OUR BREAKFAST HERE :)


PACKED OUR LUNCH




CAMPING HERE



MAGGIE AT OUR SITE.


Weather was great , traffic was great. Good travel day light traffic, and one thing I noticed was that most were traveling at a slower speed than they usually do. I know I did, even when the speed limit was 70 I only did 65, did that the whole way so far. I think everyone is trying to save on gas even the truckers. I stopped every time I got down to half tank and I seen cheap gas. It ranged from $3.65 to 4.00. I did not pay the $4 but I seen the prices.


We left at 6:30 and stopped about 4:oo. made several stops about 6 I would say. Spent an hour for breakfast, at then see there was a geocache only a mile away so of course we had to get that.

So we went 393 miles in about 9 hrs. And I am not tired, my back side does not hurt and my hip and leg does not hurt! I am thinking this is the way to travel! Slow and easy no rush! We found another cache at lunch time. Almost forgot that. To night will be interesting see how Maggie likes the sleeping arrangements. Sitting here at our camp site nice just right not to hot not to cool. We are right next to I-95 so there will be some traffic noise, but I don't think it will bother me. Lunch and supper was left overs from last nite 1/2 BBQ chicken, dad and I went out to our local "Diners,Drive-in's and Dives. ( they were not on that show but should be) Had enough for 2 more meals.

Well thats it for now thanks for looking and come back soon.

Blessings

G&M







No comments:

Post a Comment