Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THIS & THAT + CACHE OF THE DAY

ACORN SQUASH
ROCKY GLEN CACHE

THE CACHE WEATHER TODAY: WARMISH WITH RAIN FALL DAY
Post for today is same ol ' same ol' ....packing getting ready to leave, five days and counting , leaving on the 1st of Nov. Truck 3/4 full. What a job, trying to get everything I can in that small truck. I am even putting my clothes in WM bags and squashing them in every nook and cranny!
I will fluff them up in the dryer after I get to FL. I am also giving the house a clean up, nothing worse that coming back to a messy house. And it was a mess stuff everywhere, but after packing up, it wasn't so bad. I am sure I will have an inch of dust when I get back in May. Forced air heat is dusty!
Judy ask me about the live writer program, I did try Judy, to down load it, but it got half way done and a pop up said that it had a corrupt file and would not finish, so I didn't take it any further. I would like to be able to do more with the blog, but this lap top is kinda old , so thinking I might wait till I get a new one.
The cache of the day is one I found this summer in a Cemetery not far from town. I was pretty easy to find, and no excitement while looking, I guess that's a good thing lol.
Roasted some acorn squash also, a dab of butter and brown sugar, MMMMMMMMM good! I freeze it in meal size bags. 1/2 squash per meal.
That's all for day thanks for stopping by.
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment