Thursday, October 14, 2010

ROAD TRIP SUNDAY

FALL FEST
FUN THINGS

PICK YOUR OWN


GUARDING THE CACHE



THE CACHE
WEATHER ON SUNDAY 80'S AND SUNNY!
All weekend we had great weather, just like summer hot! But I was loving it cause it was cold and rainy most of the week before I left. On Sunday we went to a local farm market, to pick apples and when we got there we found out they were having a Fall Fest. Lot of things going on for kids of all ages. It was so crowded in the store part we could not move. So we just got our bag and went out and picked our apples. Red Delicious what my DD wanted there were soooo many apples on the ground under the trees, I dont know if they were fallen or knocked down by the pickers. Any way it was fun, did not take long to pick them. Did not do much else on Sun.
The cache of the day I found on the way home just outside of Winchester VA. It was in a mini park along side the road way. The hint was (look for the natural guard) well soon as I pulled in the trees were looking like a natural guard to me. And I was right , did not take long, I had the cache in hand and signed. I left a travel bug that I found in a cache near Reynolds PA.
All for now thanks for visiting my blog.
G&M



No comments:

Post a Comment